Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FROGS KEEP CHANNELING THROUGH ME!!!





Being a big fan of frogs this, that, and every which way, (except to eat, blagh! And don't tell me it tastes like chicken!), I've wanted, for some time now, to create a folk artsy collage of fabric and leather and incorporate it into a shoulder bag. I finally sketched a simple pattern, cut out some scraps, and the ball got rolling and picked up momentum and now I'm on my 5th bag, two of which were snatched up quickly and went to new homes I'm thrilled to say!!! This has been such a fun ride, a romp in the bog, a great diversion from my "to do" list!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 7:25 PM , Blogger jenscloset said...

so cute!!! I found your blog through the recent etsy thread!

 
At August 17, 2008 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Amber D. Mcnabb said...

Oh my dear goodness I ADORE these! Excuse me while I leave to go check out your shop!

 
At August 22, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Rock and Fossil Depot said...

So fun and cute! Would make great gifts!

 
At September 12, 2008 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Those are great bags!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home