Sunday, August 24, 2008

HELP! I"M ON THE BRINK OF STRUCTURE!

It's been a slice.............having the summer to be carefree and playful, go to bed as late as I feel like, sleep in (8:00ish is sleeping in for me), go to the pool and beach, each day running into and over the previous and next, without the pressure of the daily SCHEDULE!!

I accomplished soooooooo much these past two months: I created handbags to my heart's content, one forming in my mind before I could finish the one I was working on; and on and on it went, at peace, one with the scrap pile and sewing machines. I tweaked my ETSY shop, retaking photos, editing, adding new pieces, and set up a new shop on Dawanda. I met friends for coffee, lunch, and dinner, catching up, no pressure, I had time. I took a trip to the east coast to visit family and refresh my bones and brain. I attended the 51st Annual Mystic Fine Art Festival and got awed and inspired!

I won't be able to fall asleep tonight.........just like a kid anticipating the first day of school, I'll be joining the rank and file, those who are returning for the start of the new school year, students, teachers, support staff, putting the schedule back into play!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home